Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Path of a Star by shooting_star42

Printer
Summary: It's not that hard being adopted...what's hard is not being able to remember anything from before...

A young girl, Estella, is found on the doorstep of a former Hogwarts student with no recollection of what happened before that. Not so bad, right?

When Estella (nicknamed Star) Cylene receives her letter for Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy, her adopted mother is overjoyed. Little does she know that her shooting star is going to begin a journey that will lead her to discover who she really is, and what she can really do...and discover others who want to use her power for something other than good.

Easy life? I don't think so...
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 9830 Viewcount: 12963
Published on: 01/29/08 Updated On: 07/02/08





1. Chapter 1: The Birth of a Star by shooting_star42 [ - ] (1321 words)
The story is set in the Next Generation era
2. Chapter 2: First Impressions by shooting_star42 [ - ] (1727 words)
Second chapter, finally up and running! I would like to thank my (very few) fans for their love and support. And lovely reviews. :D
3. Chapter 3: An Unexpected Sorting by shooting_star42 [ - ] (2078 words)
Okay, here's Chapter 3, up and running! This personally is my favorite chapter so far; I hope ya'll like it too! By this point, I'm flying solo, so reviews are greatly appreciated. Thanks!
4. Chapter 4: Finally, Something Goes Normal! by shooting_star42 [ - ] (1476 words)
One of my shorter chapters, but completely necessary to the plot. The next chapter will be more interesting: the first day of school!
5. Chapter 5-The Day Begins with Draconic Adventures! by shooting_star42 [ - ] (3228 words)
Well, it's been a while, but here ya go! Chapter 5, where things actually start moving along.

Minor language warning. Just h*** once or twice, nothing horrible.

~A note to whichever moderator reads this: I wasn't approved before because of Star's pet dragon, Comet. The thing is, Comet isn't, and never will be, a full grown dragon. She is a minature dragon, about the size of an adult's hand and is already at full size. She is relatively harmless, unless annoyed, as it is with most pets. I would take the creature out of the story, but it already was approved in previous chapters. Sorry about that.~