Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Forfeit Your Whole Kingdom by electronicquillster

Printer
Summary: Emmeline Vance believes she has escaped the danger of the war-torn wizarding world, but she soon finds out she is very wrong and that she must give up what she knows and trust the unknown in order to keep herself and the people she loves safe from harm. The Order steps in to help, and Emmeline gets caught up in ways she never expected.

Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Marauder Era
Characters: None
Warnings: Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 4594 Viewcount: 5509
Published on: 02/24/08 Updated On: 02/24/08





1. The Visitor by electronicquillster [ - ] (1729 words)
1] This is a story that started as part of the SPEW LoveNotes project in February of 2008. On a whim, I thought I should maybe Google my prompt because it didn't seem like it could be just a random string of words. Sure enough, there was something more to the phrase. Specifically, there is a Norwegian tale that bears the prompt I had as its name: East of the Sun, West of the Moon. I read it and loved it, so I drew some elements out of that tale for this story.

2] Medical information obtained here. I'm totally not a doctor.

3] Thank you to my wonderful beta Roommate of the Quillster for helping me iron parts of this out.

2. The Leap of Faith by electronicquillster [ - ] (2865 words)
Thanks to my dear Roommate of the Quillster/Marnae again for the help she gave me with this chapter, refusing to let me write lame stuff. And for helping me figure out quite a few conversations between James and Sirius. -wink wink-