Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Dance of the Snake Charmers by go go ravenclaw

Printer
Summary: (1946)Tom Riddle is nineteen years old, and has already created four Horcruxes: the Cup, the Diadem, the Ring, and the Locket. But now he sets sail for India, to capture and tame the legendary snake Nagini, in the hot deserts of Rajasthan. India, currently under the British rule, is unfamiliar to him, and he needs a guide.


Anupama Patil is the perfect woman for him. Nineteen herself, only she has the power to make this handsome young man angry. Only she can resist his charms...but will he be able to resist hers?


Violence is ripping across the country as the natives try to drive the British out. In the middle of this havoc, can two teenagers fulfill their wishes?
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Historical
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe, Character Death, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 4668 Viewcount: 10808
Published on: 05/19/08 Updated On: 09/14/08



Story Notes: A thousand thanks to my LOVELY betas,Sainyn Swiftfoot and Rachel_Marie!! *huggles*

No matter how great my work is, the fact remains, and will remain, that I AM NOT JKR, and DO NOT OWN HER CHARACTERS. I just borrowed them from her when she was asleep.


1. Prologue: 1947 by go go ravenclaw [ - ] (684 words)
Well, off you go, then!
2. Chapter 1: Miss Patil by go go ravenclaw [ - ] (1043 words)
Well, here it is! Chapter one, with the introduction of my OC. Again, I'd like to thank the lovely Rachel_Marie for betaing this!
3. Chapter 2: The News by go go ravenclaw [ - ] (1610 words)
Well, here it is...after a long, undeserved three month-wait...I'm sorry, I know, but it got rejected and I never got around to editing it. And the only problem was a little hyphen. :-P Anyways, enjoy and don't forget the little lonely review box down there!
4. Chapter 3: John Bartholomew by go go ravenclaw [ - ] (1331 words)
Well, yay!! Another chapter!! Thanks a lot to my beta, Sainyn, for doing a wonderfully quick job with this!! Enjoy!! As usual, I do not own Harry Potter.