Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Stained With Blood by Hermione_Rocks

Printer
Summary: "The death of a human is never solely for one reason. We are all dying for various reasons, even we who are still presently alive. It is a build up of reasons, accumulating over time and eventually becoming too many, that kill us, not any one thing."

Over a decade after he vowed to never go back to Hogwarts, Salazar Slytherin returns to the school he helped to found. He had intended to only say a brief good-bye to his deceased friend, but his visit becomes prolonged as he becomes ensnared with solving how she died in the first place . . .

I am Hermione_Rocks of Slytherin, and this is my entry for the seventh round of the Gauntlet.

Note: the warnings of Character Death and Strong Profanity are just to be safe.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ] Past Featured Story
Category: Mystery
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Strong Profanity
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 10273 Viewcount: 6959
Published on: 11/24/08 Updated On: 11/28/08



Story Notes: This story would never be what it is right now without two seriously special people, and I want to give them both huge thank yous. The first is mugglemathdork, who was my guide for this round of the Gauntlet. Her endless patience, support, and praise was emmensely appreciated. Thank you so much, Ritta.

The second thank you goes to solemnlyswear_x, my always amazingly thorough, kind, and thoughtful beta. Melissa, you are, in my humble opinion, the greatest beta ever. Thank you.

Everyone else, I hope you enjoy the story. As always, any and all feedback is welcomed with huge, grateful arms.


1. Intents by Hermione_Rocks [ - ] (3508 words)

2. Transfigurations by Hermione_Rocks [ - ] (4292 words)

3. Good-Byes by Hermione_Rocks [ - ] (2473 words)