Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Muggle Island by Trivia Camlee

Printer
Summary:

How many people does it take to cause a ruckus? Four: The three Dursleys, and a Ministry of Magic official. The Dursleys have no boat to get off the island in the first book, so a Magic official arrives to help them. Let the chaos, begin.

Note: language warning just to be safe- there are no real swears in here
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Humor Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Mild Profanity
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 2796 Viewcount: 6772
Published on: 11/28/08 Updated On: 01/22/09




Story Notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or his world; they are all the wonderful creations of JK Rowling. Mr. Bill Cradler, however, I did make up... :)

As always, any comments or constructive critiques are welcomed; I love to hear what you have to say, good and bad. Thanks for reading!

Also, a huge thanks to Zackie, my amazing beta! Once again... be there, or be a triangle, Zackie; thank you for your help! :)



1. Chocolate Cake by Trivia Camlee [ - ] (1314 words)
This chapter is dedicated to my sister, who was the first to read it when it was still a plot bunny. Thank you for your encouragment! :)
2. Mourning for Cake and Aprons by Trivia Camlee [ - ] (1482 words)
Sorry for the long delay! School and life got really hectic, and I had some major exams that I needed to study for. :(

But here is the second (and last) chapter! All comments and critiques are welcomed, and I hope you like it!

Thanks again to my awesome beta, Zackie :)