Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Forever Yours by coolh5000

Printer
Summary: A year after the battle, Ron decides that he is ready to propose, and does everything he can to ensure his proposal is just right.

After Hermione says yes however, the happy couple quickly discover that planning the perfect wedding is not always easy, and there are plenty of problems to be overcome before they can finally make it down the aisle.


Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Ron/Hermione
Characters: None
Warnings: Mild Profanity
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 6 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 23543 Viewcount: 26320
Published on: 05/04/09 Updated On: 02/06/12





1. The Question by coolh5000 [ - ] (3269 words)
Thank you so much to Treacle_Heart for being a wonderful and speedy beta!


2. Making Plans by coolh5000 [ - ] (3385 words)
So, the original plan for this story changed a bit and it'll possibly extend to one or two chapters more than the three I'd planned. It also moves away from fluff and to some good old fashioned wedding angst in this chapter, just so you've been warned.

Thanks to Kara for betaing!

3. A Change of Course by coolh5000 [ - ] (3436 words)
I seem to be doing a good job of updating one chapter a year, though I really do hope the next one will be sooner. This isn't exactly what I planned, but I hope you enjoy it! Huge thanks to Kara for betaing.
4. Awkward Conversations by coolh5000 [ - ] (4251 words)
I know you may all be fainting in shock at the sight of a second new chapter in two days but I'm on a roll (and trying to do NaNoWriMo which means actually writing for once). Hopefully the next chapter is not too far away either. I'm planning for about six chapters at the moment. Once again, Kara is a brilliant beta and I love her.
5. Four Weeks by coolh5000 [ - ] (4791 words)
Kara is my wonderful beta - thank you :D
6. I do by coolh5000 [ - ] (4411 words)
Thanks so much to Kara for betaing this chapter. This is the final chapter of the story, and returns it to its fluffy roots - I hope you enjoy!