Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Marauding Roses of Gryffindor by Mariangelo, MissyQuill, butter_beer_drinker, x_GinnyPotter_x, PadfootnPeeves, vampitude

Printer
Summary: Valentine's Day is coming and Sirius Black finds that he has a serious problem. He's asked his secret crush to Hogsmeade with him by leaving a rose and a note on her pillow. He wanted it to make her to feel special. He wanted it to be romantic. It was anything but when he wakes the next day to find every girl in Gryffindor Tower with a rose and an eye for him!
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Other Pairing
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe, Mild Profanity
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 3331 Viewcount: 2000
Published on: 05/09/09 Updated On: 05/13/09



Story Notes:

I'd like to especially thank Pondering for her superb and quick betaing.  Thank you to Mistletoe for judging, thus revealing who Sirius' real crush is!  A shout out to red haired mom, who is my go-to-girl for all things to do with Mr. Black.


Neither I nor my co-authors is JKR.  We do not own any characters you may recognise, although we do like to mess about with them!



1. Chapter 1 by PadfootnPeeves [ - ] (3331 words)
The girls encounters were each originally written by a different Gryffindor on the forums for a Valentine's Day challenge in Gryffindor Tower.  The drabbles are marked especially for each and The Marauding Cupcake filled in the rest, as well as the ending.