Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Dark Blood by fruitandextranutcase

Printer
Summary: It's 1935, and when Ysabelle Rosier's brother is the victim of a grisly murder, she vows to get her revenge. As her sixth year at Hogwarts dawns, she encounters not only muddled clues and the whims of her N.E.W.T. level teachers but also the unwanted affections of Hyperion Malfoy - not to mention the more intriguing ones of Muggle-born Will Roberts. Unwittingly sucked into the world of pureblood, Mudblood and murder, Ysabelle finds herself sinking helplessly out of her depth…
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Historical
Characters: None
Warnings: Mild Profanity, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 7448 Viewcount: 6474
Published on: 05/14/09 Updated On: 07/15/09



Story Notes: My first attempt at a historical fic - hope you enjoy! Please leave a review!

Also, many thanks to my beta, Russia Snow, for being awesome and making sure that this actually makes sense. ;)


1. Chapter One - Sermons and Secrets by fruitandextranutcase [ - ] (2176 words)
Chapter One, in which a terrible secret is uncovered. Told mostly from Ysabelle's POV.
2. Chapter Two - At Malfoy Manor by fruitandextranutcase [ - ] (2582 words)
Chapter Two, in which a party is held and Ysabelle hears something she shouldn't.
3. Chapter 3 - Back to Hogwarts by fruitandextranutcase [ - ] (2690 words)
Chapter three, in which Ysabelle and Hyperion return to Hogwarts with some unsettling consequences. YES, another awful chapter title, I know.