Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Eyes Wide Open by sorrow_of_severus

Printer
Summary: Dandelion Dursley is heartbroken to leave her mother and beloved grandfather, Dudley, to start her first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Little does she know that she will blossom in her training as a witch, discovering that she has a highly rare magical talent. She will also befriend The Forgotten Ones: Lily Luna Potter, Albus Severus Potter, and Hugo Weasley.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Next Generation
Characters: None
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 7 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 7511 Viewcount: 24615
Published on: 05/21/09 Updated On: 08/28/10





1. Prologue by sorrow_of_severus [ - ] (501 words)
J.K. Rowling owns Dudley Dursley, his parents, and the HP world. I'm just playing with it for a little while.
2. Chapter 1 by sorrow_of_severus [ - ] (1714 words)
Guess what? I'm still not J.K. Rowling! She owns almost everything in this story. Life just isn't fair! Well, at least Dandelion belongs to me.
3. Chapter 2 by sorrow_of_severus [ - ] (1186 words)
Since J.K. Rowling owns Harry Potter and his story, and I am not J.K. Rowling, I only own Dandelion and Ella.
4. Chapter 3 by sorrow_of_severus [ - ] (906 words)
As you've heard from me before, I don't own most of the characters in this story or the world they live in. That honor belongs to J.K. Rowling.
5. Chapter 4 by sorrow_of_severus [ - ] (1143 words)
I'm not J.K. Rowling, and I don't own Harry Potter, his family, or his world.
6. Chapter 5 by sorrow_of_severus [ - ] (928 words)

7. Chapter 6 by sorrow_of_severus [ - ] (1133 words)
I'm not J.K. Rowling, I don't own Harry Potter. You know the drill.