Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

All The World's A Stage by fruitandextranutcase

Printer
Summary:…and all the men and women merely players

--William Shakespeare, As You Like It, 1600

When Professor Viola Cassio arrives at Hogwarts, she is dismayed by the lack of Muggle culture her students exhibit. She intends to make some changes - starting with the introduction of Shakespeare to her students. And organising a Drama Club seems like the perfect way to begin.

Compelled into joining by her friends, bookish Rose Weasley finds herself unwittingly sucked into Professor Cassio’s reproduction of Romeo and Juliet… as the leading lady. Unfortunately, it seems that none other than Scorpius Malfoy has been assigned the role of Romeo. But as personalities clash and sparks fly, Rose finds it increasingly difficult to distinguish where rehearsal ends and real life begins.

To top off the whole fiasco, someone is after the Drama Club’s closure, and will seemingly stop at nothing to get it…
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Next Generation
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 7135 Viewcount: 6692
Published on: 09/14/09 Updated On: 02/02/10





1. "All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players" by fruitandextranutcase [ - ] (2724 words)
In which Muggle Studies captures Rose's interest, and a drama club is formed.

Eternal thanks to DracoGurlFurever/Apurva!

---

2. "The lady doth protest too much, methinks" by fruitandextranutcase [ - ] (1981 words)
In which Rose has a rather bad day.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks" -- William Shakespeare, Hamlet, circa. 1601

Even more thanks to the awesome Apurva/DracoGurlFurever!

3. "O villain, villain, smiling, damned villain!" by fruitandextranutcase [ - ] (2430 words)
In which Rose gains a new Potions partner and loses an argument.

"O villain, villain, damned villain!" -- William Shakespeare, Hamlet, circa. 1601

Still more thanks to the holy beta, Apurva/DracoGurlFurever!

---