Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Boy Who Lived: The Tragedy of Heroism by xxwunderfunkxx

Printer
Summary: The seventh book left many things unexplained that happened between the final battle at Hogwarts and the Epilogue. J.K. Rowling has mentioned what happened to various characters after the defeat of Voldemort. This story (the title of which reflects Rita Skeeter's biography of Harry) includes some of the things that happened to the characters once the war was over. It also explains what happened between Harry and Ginny that brought them back together, and how Harry began his career as an auror.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: Mild Profanity
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 3804 Viewcount: 6861
Published on: 07/03/10 Updated On: 07/26/10



Story Notes: This is not actually Rita Skeeter's biography. It's mostly from Harry's actual point of view. I just decided to name the story after her ridiculous book.


1. The Next Big Scoop by xxwunderfunkxx [ - ] (1030 words)
This is just a brief prologue sort of introduction into the period of time. Rita Skeeter's almost finished with her biography of Harry and is just looking for a few more sources regarding his final victory over Voldemort. (Of course, the book does not contain an abundant amount of fact).
2. Silent Hero by xxwunderfunkxx [ - ] (2774 words)