Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Boys are Back in Town by ringobeatlesfan4

Printer
Summary:

The Marauders are the most popular boys in the school, admired by younger and older students alike. Their O.W.L.s are finished, and they’ve all passed and are ready to begin sixth year. James has decided on the career path of an Auror and is trying as hard as he can to succeed. Sirius has followed James into Auror classes, and although he’s not entirely sure if that’s what he wants to do, he figures that it‘s worth it to spend time with his best friend. Remus is all set to begin the crusade for werewolf rights, despite what people may say. Peter is pursuing the profession of a healer. The four best friends are as close as ever, now that they’ve been split up for the first time in six years, and are trying harder than ever to make school fun as they run into problems like girls, grades, and a certain Slytherin. Along the way, they’ll learn that there’s more to life than just being a Marauder.

Meanwhile, Lily Evans has been considering whether or not it’s worthwhile to continuously turn James down; she knows she doesn’t want a boyfriend, but she thinks she could really use a friend. Jackie Carter cruised through all of her classes for the past five years, but keeping up with N.E.W.T. level classes is proving harder than she expected. Mary Macdonald has been having troubling nightmares and needs to find someone to talk to. Angela Hunter is realising that her father getting re-married will benefit her family more than she thought. The four girls need each other this year more than ever as they begin N.E.W.T lessons, and the impending graduation is getting closer than ever. Together, they’ll face the drama of being a teenage girl…coupled with the feelings of love and friendship. It’s a year that no one will be able to forget.

Title taken from the Thin Lizzy song of the same name.


Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Marauder Era
Characters: None
Warnings: Mild Profanity, Substance Abuse
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 4105 Viewcount: 1451
Published on: 07/28/10 Updated On: 08/10/10



Story Notes: I'd just like to thank the lovely Sagen, who happens to be my wondifferous beta =] And the substance abuse warning is for much later.


1. The Hogwarts Express by ringobeatlesfan4 [ - ] (4105 words)