Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Missing Ear of George Weasley by YerAWizard

Printer
Summary: George Weasley and Angelina Johnson have come up with a brilliant idea to honor Fred. They have spent the past several months gathering favorite memories of him and arranging them to share at his memorial service. One particular memory, however, brings a great deal of pain to George. It makes him reflect for the first time on the war that took both his ear and his twin away from him.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 953 Viewcount: 4396
Published on: 01/05/11 Updated On: 01/10/11





1. The Only Chapter That Exists by YerAWizard [ - ] (953 words)
This story makes me really sad, but at the same time I think it's sort of sweet. Since I personally have a twin, I can imagine what George must have went through when Fred died. I would not want my twin to die. That would be beyond terrible. But anyway...


I do not have a British accent (but I wish I did!) so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you! Sorry. I love Princess Bride, but I don't own that, nor do I own the world of Harry Potter. And if the title of this story was perhaps a reference to a song, then I don't own that either.