Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Storybook Ending by LittleJM

Printer
Summary: Arthur Weasley, as he has no shame in admitting, is prone to taking his work home with him. How, then, do a couple of enchanted storybooks confiscated by the Ministry, lead to a night where he realizes that his daughter may be pursuing her own happy ending? And how, exactly, does he take to this information?
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 3026 Viewcount: 1811
Published on: 08/26/11 Updated On: 09/04/11



Story Notes: This went from "character building exercise" into a full-blown one-shot. I love the dynamic that surrounds the Weasley family - it's such an interesting and diverse group of relationships to write about.
It's been a long, long time since I've written anything substantial, and this is one of my first full-length HP one-shots. I hope you enjoy!


1. Storybook Ending by LittleJM [ - ] (3026 words)
As I mentioned in my Story Note, this started with an exercise on my part to pull Arthur Weasley out of the "oblivious to everything" cliche that I feel that sometimes fans think he falls into. Many, many thanks to Laurel (Mischief Managed) for looking this one over and helping the story flow!

As a disclaimer, I am not, nor do I claim to be, an owner of any of the HP characters. I am just a fan who writes this as a hobby!