Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Fragments by BrokenPromise

Printer
Summary:

She was the first to accept me for who I was, Muggle father and all. The teachers didn’t count. Dumbledore accepted me out of duty; Slughorn accepted me for his own personal gain. She accepted me out of love.

Would you have been any different if you had had your world ripped apart and your heart shattered until there was nothing left to love with?

This is a story about a boy and a decision that he regretted. A decision he had made a few times before. Tom Riddle made the decision to say so many times those words that would eventually be his downfall.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Historical
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 3223 Viewcount: 1304
Published on: 03/17/12 Updated On: 03/19/12




Story Notes:

Disclaimer: This does not belong to me. I am not JKR. The Potterverse belongs to her. I am just most grateful to her for sharing it with us. I only write for my entertainment and amusement, but I thought I would share mine with you too.

Any direct quotes from the books are unintentional (unless specified) but are (obviously) not my own work.

I hope that the idea of Tom Riddle having his heart broken is not completely unrealistic. It was just a thought that came to me one day. He is quite difficult to characterise so I also hope he isn't too OOC. I would really appreciate reviews.



1. She haunts me in my dreams by BrokenPromise [ - ] (3223 words)
Tom Riddle doesn't die, by the way, or this story would be AU not Historical Era.