Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Thank you for your time, Professor by Equinox Chick

Printer
Summary: It is April 1976, and Minerva McGonagall sits in her office, arranging biscuits on a plate. She knows she faces a stormy afternoon because today is the day she has to advise her four most troublesome students on their future. They call themselves the Marauders; they think they want the same thing, but Minerva knows that the differences between them will not work in everyone's favour. And so, she steels herself for a very difficult day.

This is Equinox Chick submitting her final for the MWPP class.

Disclaimer: I am not JK Rowling, but I doubt that shocks you.

This story is very much a prequel to The Lions of Gryffindor, but either can be read without knowledge of the other.

In shock at the nomination for a 2009 QSQ award.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ] Past Featured Story
Category: Marauder Era
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 2719 Viewcount: 4347
Published on: 08/14/09 Updated On: 08/14/09



Story Notes: Thank you very much to Azhure for beta'ing this tale for me. Thank you also to the Prof - mudbloodproud for her class which successfully vanquished most of the cliches in Marauder Era fics. I advise any Marauder era writer to take it.

~~~~~


1. Chapter 1 by Equinox Chick [ - ] (2719 words)