Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Zeitgeist by Equinox Chick

Printer
Summary: She was the Zeitgeist Girl – the face of the Spirit of the Age. Beautiful, talented and engaged to one of the most famous men in the wizarding world. Astoria Greengrass had it all – except now she was dead.

Oliver Wood, ex Quidditch professional, is the detective in charge. Tough and experienced, he can break the most hardened criminal, but how will he manage to prise information from the Malfoys?

This is Equinox Chick of Hufflepuff writing for the 2011 Mysterious May Challenge in the Great Hall, Prompt #2.

This is also Carole of a house in London writing a mystery especially for Kara, a visitor to this fair land, because it's her birthday (and not because she's the judge).

Thank you Natalie (hestiajones) for beta'ing this story.

Disclaimer: I am not JK Rowling. She would probably come up with something far more original.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Mystery
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Mild Profanity, Sexual Situations
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 8360 Viewcount: 9210
Published on: 05/16/11 Updated On: 05/28/11





1. Chapter 1 - The Hero Enters by Equinox Chick [ - ] (2496 words)

2. Chapter 2 - A Spirit Revived by Equinox Chick [ - ] (2317 words)

3. Chapter 3 -Denouement by Equinox Chick [ - ] (3547 words)